So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

DRIVING TO GREENSBORO, NC FOR THE CONFERENCE

The drive to Greensboro for the NCWN Spring Conference was uneventful except I had the opportunity to experience Lana's GPS. How nice it was not to have to struggle with a map once we arrived in town. That nice voice directed us right to the Marriott.
Riding in the car with Lana and me was Martha O. Adams, a Netwest member who lives in Henderson county. It became apparent that Martha was amazed to find out we have a large number of writers and poets there. She never knew what was available right in her own backyard.
I hope Martha will soon become involved with this community of writers. Martha is the author of a number of books including poetry. She read her poetry at the library in Hendersonville just this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.