So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Moss Library hosted Netwest for Panel Discussion

Writers Talking About Writing at Moss Memorial Library in Hayesville was a big success. Thanks to the library staff and Friends of the Library for hosting us and for the delicious refreshments.
Here are a few photos I made. If you were there, tell us what you thought of the event.

Below:
Mary Fonda, librarian at Moss Library, speaks at the podium. Nancy Simpson in wine colored sweater. Karen Holmes far left, Joan Howard in blue sweater, both members of Netwest, sat in the audience at Moss Library. Panelists for the event were Janice Moore, poet, Brenda Kay Ledford, poet, Maren Mitchell, poet, Linda Smith, poet and fiction writer, and Glenda Beall, poet and writer. Nancy Simpson was moderator.


4 comments:

  1. Glenda:

    Thanks for posting photos about the event at Moss Library. It was indeed a joy to be a part of the panel. I felt honored to be included with the other fantastic writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Glenda. This is a beautiful site and full of great information. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tipper and Brenda Kay,
    We have had lots of interest on this post. Thanks for stopping by.
    Julie, Thank you for your kind words. If I keep trying, maybe one day I'll get it right.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.