So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogging and Hope Clark

I find Hope Clark to have the best advice of any blogger online. For instance, I went to her blog today and found a post from a while back. I needed this advice today.
http://hopeclark.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogless-and-lost.html

While I enjoy blogging, I often get off the subject of writing. I was once told I should stay on topic in my blog. But I've decided it is MY blog and I write about my life and my writing and books I like and authors I like and classes I teach and students who make me proud and even rant sometimes about the world we live it.

But I do that more on Writing Life Stories than I do on Writers Circle. I hope you visit both blogs and that you will leave a comment or email me at nightwriter0302@yahoo.com

What do you look for when you surf around looking for something interesting online?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.