So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thursday, December 1, will be the final class for the present Creative Writing course.
We will hold a two hour class 10:00a.m.  - 12:00 on non-fiction, memoir writing, and from noon until 2:00 p.m. we will discuss publishing - all kinds - all ways - and the pitfalls to be aware of in self publishing.
If you are not already enrolled in this course, but would like to attend either or both classes on December 1, please email for registration info.

Writers Circle will not hold classes again until next spring.
Join me at Tri-County Community College for a seven week writing course in April, 2012. Gosh, can it be as close as it seems?

We will have another great season of writing courses next year. Check with us so you don't miss anything.
You can contact me at nightwriter0302@yahoo.com with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.