So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Register for Workshop with Robert S. King on March 17

Robert S. King will teach at Writers Circle on Saturday afternoon, March 17, 1:00 - 4:00. His subject will include how to prepare your poetry manuscript for publishing.
We have had poets asking for such a class and I hope everyone will register early.

The cost is only $25.00. Robert is a professional poet who owns Future Cycle Press where he publishes some of the best poets.
Send your check to Writers Circle, 581 Chatuge Lane, Hayesville, NC 28904.
Space is limited.

Read more about Robert at www.futurecyclepress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.