So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Share button and how to delete it?

I'm sorry I have a large Share button on each post and another more recent smaller one at the bottom. I am in process of learning how to use such things on my blogs. I want to delete the large one because it never comes up at the bottom as I want. But I can't find anyplace to delete it. I'll keep trying, however.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not seeing a large share button. I see the smaller share button at the bottom of this post. Don't delete it! That's how people share your blog around the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a large share button at the top of the post. I see the smaller one at the bottom. Don't delete it! It may be the large button is something only you see, to allow you to share the blog to other networks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked and I looked and nowhere did I find how to delete that button--not usual for me. I can't typically get the "prove you're not a robot" words so can't comment on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Diane, and Anonymous. If no one else is seeing the large one, but seeing the small one, perhaps I can let it be.
    I, too, find it hard to get the "prove you're not a robot" words.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.