So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

YA author Deanna Klingel is a very busy woman

I want to introduce you to my new friend and a busy author, Deanna Klingel. She writes novels for young adults and middle school children. She also writes non-fiction such as her book on therapy dogs.
Check her website. http://www.booksbydeanna.com/

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at the Festival on the Square in Hayesville, a well organized, well attended event. Thank you for inviting me. Deanna K. Klingel, www.booksbydeanna.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.