So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Website Listed

I added a new website to my links on the sidebar:

This website publishes writing by people with any kind of disability. See their submissions guidelines.

They published one of my articles on MCS, multiple chemical sensitivity, a couple of years ago. I find the quality of work on this site is excellent. I was surprised to find they pay for stories, poems and articles. However, they also need donations. If you can send them something to help pay the writers with disabilities who submit to them, it would be wonderful. You will find a way to donate on their website. As a sponsor your website will be listed on their site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.