So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Netwest News page prints some very interesting information

Be sure to visit http://netwestnews.blogspot.com/ the news page of the NCWN West website. Tonight I dropped by and found an exciting link to the videos of authors at the Blue Ridge Writers Bookfest in Flat Rock, NC last year and 2011 when Ron Rash was there. That was the year our Netwest panel was placed opposite Ron Rash's talk. I was surprised we had anyone come to hear our fine group. But they did.

I look forward to seeing all of these videos but tonight I just watched one. 

The Blue Ridge Writers Bookfest has grown rapidly and now with the television station making videos of the speakers, they have added a new dimension to this fine program. Go there and see if you like it. Then let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading the "News", Glenda. I hope that readers will notice the "follow by email" box in the right margin that makes it possible never to miss any of the news because it gets delivered to your inbox.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.