So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Evaluation request declined

There is no scale to evaluate the brightness of a soul,
Only the reflection you receive as you view your own.

There is no scale to measure the heartfelt caring
that comes with the gift of giving encouragement to others.

There is no scale to judge the value of Glenda's Beall's worth,
as she inspires writers, new and old, to reach for the stars.

Therefore, I respectfully decline this assignment.  😊

With love and thanks,
Kathy Knapp
10/15/16

2 comments:

  1. A refusal to brighten your day, and to hug to yourself on dark days and darker nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this special? Yes, I will hug to myself on dark days and darker nights. I do love my students. And Kathy is very special.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.