So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Final Schedule for Writers Circle this Year - A great line up!

Our summer and fall schedule for Writers Circle around the Table is complete. Today I listed Richard Krawiec as our instructor in September.

Poets will love this class. Richard will teach us how to organize a poetry book. 

Even if you don't think you are ready to publish that book now, you will learn what you need to do when the time comes. 

Visit our Studio Schedule page to see all the classes that will be held this summer and fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.