So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Joe says it is easy to write a review. Learn how.

We  often read books  and tell our friends about it. That is great, but it would also be nice to write a review of the book and  let the author know what you liked about his book. We don't want to just be takers - read a free book, download a book for $1.99 and forget about it. The author is giving you something valuable, so please take the time to write a short review.


Maybe you think you don't know how to write a review. Joe Perrone, Jr. gives us tips on how easy  it is. From a professional writer, an author of several books, you can learn how to thank an author, support an author, and learn something new. Be a giver, not always a taker and treat our authors with respect. 








2 comments:

  1. I plead guilty. I should write more reviews. It sometimes feels like an impertinence though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EC, it does mean so much to an author when a reader writes a review. It helps him sell books as many people read reviews to see if they want to buy the book. I admit, I don't write them as much as I should. I get busy and forget it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.