So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Register at least a month early to be sure you get a seat. We are limited to only ten students.

What is in store for everyone at Writers Circle around the Table in Hayesville, NC, this spring and summer?

First we have Mike James, well-known poet who will teach a four hour workshop on Saturday, April 14, noon until 4:00 p.m.  He will teach us about the many different forms we can use in poetry. I am looking forward to this class because I don't often use different kinds of forms in my poetry. I'd like to learn something new. I also expect this class to motivate me to get back to writing poetry again.
Read a recent interview with Mike here.
Read about his class and about Mike, an interesting man with many publications, here.

In June I, Glenda Beall, will teach six weeks of classes on Tuesdays, 2:00 until 5:00 PM . June 5 - June 26 and July 10 and 17.
 This will be a class for writing fiction, nonfiction and creative nonfiction. Some of my past students have already told me they plan to be there, and I look forward to seeing them. Read more here,

Many of you have said you would like to take a class with Carol Crawford, poet, essayist and writing instructor. We are happy Carol will be back with us Saturday, July 14, 1:00 - 4:00 PM to help us improve our prose - fiction and nonfiction.
Carol has her own business, www.carolcrawfordediting.com Read all the testimonials given to her by her clients. Read more about this class here.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.