So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanks

I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving today had the day they wanted. I had a wonderful time with dear family members.

I am away from my computer tonight, but wanted to post my best wishes to my readers. As we begin our holiday season I look forward to gatherings with people I care about, who matter in my life. I will laugh, eat good food, tell stories, and listen to others who tell their stories.
I will remember those loved ones who have gone from us, my husband, my mother, brothers and dear sister, father, uncles and aunts, and a very special brother-in-law. So many others live in my memories and they find their way into my stories.

As long as I have a memory, I will cherish those loved ones, friends, and my beloved pets that made me who I am today. 

Did you have a happy Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.