So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Sound of One Voice



Watch and hear this song sung by the USAF Band.  It made me weep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41ctPLDHvU

The following is a comment about this beautiful song. I think we all agree that union and harmony is what is needed in our country today.

Chris M. said:

"USAF Band, you make this retired Airman proud...thank you! And your voices and your instruments make a wonderful sound that reminds us all that in America's great diversity, there is real beauty in unison and even more in harmony, but not in discord. Aim high always--God bless you."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you.
    This could be an anthem for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EC, I agree. I love the voices of the women and the words touched me deeply. I am a huge believer of communication used to solve problems. Our voices are important.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.