So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Maureen Ryan Griffin featured Glenda in her WordZine today

I am delighted today that Maureen Ryan Griffin, poet, writer, writing instructor and owner of WordPlay, featured me, Glenda C. Beall, on her WordZine.

Maureen has been a friend of mine since I first met her at the John C. Campbell Folk School after signing up for one of her writing classes. She has set so many would be writers and poets on the path to publishing and I am one of them.
Check Maureen's Facebook page where you can read the article about me, Paws, Claws, Hooves, Feathers and Fins and some words about my co-writer, Estelle Rice.

https://www.facebook.com/WordPlayNow/

Thanks Maureen for all your support.

2 comments:

  1. Got this from Anne Bowman -

    Anne Bowman
    Tue, Feb 26, 8:47 AM (5 days ago)
    to me

    Congratulations, Glenda. I wonder how many writers you do the same for?
    I’ve just signed up for your spring writing class at ICL@YHC. Can’t wait.
    Maybe it will kick-start me again.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne. I love to write about the success of other writers, especially my students. I look forward to seeing you in class soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.