So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Great class with Carol Crawford at Writers Circle around the Table

Roger Carlton, Carol Lynn Jones, Glenda Beall, Kathy Knapp
Lorie McCabe and Bob Lew @ Writers Circle




It is always a joy to study writing with Carol Crawford, and I always learn something new. You would think that after twenty years of writing I would know all I  need to know, but anyone can learn something if they take workshops, listen and not let their ego get in the way.

Three of the students in the picture above have been students of mine at Tri-County Community College. I look forward to seeing them back in class with me later this year. 

Learning from an editor of writing gives one new insight about revision. With her advice, I think I will be a much better writer myself because I know what to look for in my work before I send it to anyone else to read. 



1 comment:

  1. It was a joy to be there. What a great group of writers! Thanks for scheduling the class, Glenda.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.