So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Blog Post by Bill Ramsey is good advice for writers

Today I refer you to a blog post by Bill Ramsey, author of several books
http://profilesandpedigrees.blogspot.com/2013/04/bill-ramsey-writes-his-thoughts-on.html


Bill makes some very good comments on the necessity of hiring a good editor before one publishes a book.  If you have published books, either by self-publishing or going through a publisher, what did you learn about the importance of editing?

Leave your comment, please.

Remember, you can receive each new post from this site in your Inbox simply by leaving your email address on the sidebar where you see the box to subscribe or to follow. No charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.