So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Friday, January 26, 2018

Who will be teaching at Writers Circle this year?


See who is coming to Writers Circle and where I will be teaching this coming year. I hope you can join us.


Poet, Mike James

Saturday, April 14, 2018
Poetry workshop - 12:00 noon until 3:00 PM

Writers Circle Studio, Hayesville, NC

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful writers' "circle" indeed. I teach in a similar "circle," sometimes at my own dining room table, most times at a Library or school conference table. I salute you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, roughwighting for your comment. I'm sure your classes are enjoyed by your students. I find such joy in teaching writing to adults. We really have a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.