So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Karen Holmes new poetry collection by Terrapin Press, No Such Thing as Distance

My good friend, poet Karen Holmes has published a second book, No Such Thing as Distance, and it is another beautiful book with poems that make you cry and others that make you smile. If you liked her first book, Untying the Knot, you will enjoy this one. Karen always impresses me with her poetry that expresses her deepest thoughts and feelings, her honesty about her own life and, in this book, her family. The cover photo is by her sister.

I think this book will be as popular as the first, maybe even more.


https://netwestwriters.blogspot.com/2018/02/now-available-second-book-by-karen-paul.html


Karen Paul Holmes

1 comment:

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.