So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

TWO WRITING CONFERENCES THIS SPRING

WRITERS, TAKE NOTICE!
Two great writing conferences you will enjoy this spring.


April 6 - 7 - Blue Ridge Writers' Conference - The Art Center in Blue Ridge, Georgia - Visit the website for information on the presenters. I recommend this conference because I have attended every single one over the past 22 years. I have never been disappointed. In fact, I have met some of the best and best known writers and poets at this conference.



Saturday, April 21 - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM - North Carolina Writers' Network 2018 Spring Conference - MHRA Building UNC-Greensboro,NC - Register at www.ncwriters.org  or call 336-293-8844  or 919-308-3228
This is always a great conference. I attended for years but the driving is too far for me now. But if you want a jam-packed day full of literary knowledge and interesting people, please go to the Spring Conference. Ed Southern and Charles Fiore bring this event to Greensboro every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.