So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Kindle books are such a good deal.

Do you read books on your Kindle? 
Click on this link https://tinyurl.com/yxsju5cr and find Paws, Claws, Hooves, Feathers and Fins by Glenda Beall and Estelle Rice. 
This book is the perfect gift for an animal lover, dogs, cats, rabbits or horses. You will smile and maybe shed a tear, but it will be a happy tear.

For only $5.99 you can read and see the color pictures of our characters and other members of our family on your Kindle. Kodi, on the cover, was a gorgeous dog and such a sweetheart.
 Let me know how you like it.
https://tinyurl.com/yxsju5cr

Learn more here.

With my Kindle and my IPad, I have everything I need to keep me reading. But I still like the traditional books. You can tell by my bookcases all over my house. One day I hope to read all those books.

I bought another book Sunday. Val Nieman's new poetry book, The Leopard Lady, a Life in Verse.  Can't wait to get into it.

What have you read lately that you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I read books electronically when I have to. However I much prefer the scent, feel, weight of 'real books'. I find them easier to flip through to a remembered passage I want to revisit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I like, EC, to be able to go back, to make notes if I want, to read a passage again or mark it easily. Yes, real paper is here to stay, I think, but for those who love to read e-books, like my sister, it is good that Kindle is available.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.