So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rebecca recommends Dana Wildsmith's class - Register now

Rebecca Gallo, writer, blogger and world traveler said this about Dana Wildsmith.

My second writing class at JCCFS was with Dana Wildsmith (my first was with Glenda Beall).
As an experienced teacher, Dana comes to class extremely prepared and organized. Her lessons are well thought-out and come from her years of experience as a writer and poet. In addition to learning a lot and writing a lot, I got valuable feedback from both Dana and my other classmates that helped to improve my writing. I'd highly recommend a class with Dana Wildsmith. 


Dana teaches at Writers Circle in  Hayesville, NC on April 25, Saturday, 10 - 1:00 p.m.
Words are all we have - title of Dana's class for all genre writers. 
$35.00 for three hour class. Contact Glenda Beall - glendabeall@msn.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.