So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Writing about Your Life classes in April, May and June

Plans are being made for my two writing classes that will begin in April and go on through June. I will teach a class for the Institute of Continuing Learning on Tuesday afternoons beginning April 30, 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM, and ending May 21.

For class description click here.

This class will be taught at my studio in Hayesville, NC instead of on the Young Harris College campus. To register for this class, contact ICL at www.iclyhc.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Beginning June 4, a new Writers Circle Studio course is scheduled. 
Instructor: Glenda Beall - 

Use registration form at top of page.




June 4, Tuesday 2:00 – 4:30 pm
June 11, Tuesday 2:00 – 4:30 pm
June 18, Tuesday 2:00 – 4:00 pm
June 25, Tuesday 2:00 – 4:30 pm 


Read description of this class here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.